Products in my cart
Your cart is empty, discover our collections
Ysé and its affiliated companies (hereinafter "Ysé", "we", "us" or "our") respect your privacy and undertake to protect it by complying with this notice in terms of confidentiality and the protection of data (hereinafter "the notice").
This privacy notice has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of several laws, in particular article 13/14 of European regulation 2016/679 (the general data protection regulation or GDPR).
This notice describes: (i) the types of information that we are likely to collect from you or that you are likely to provide to us; and (ii) our practices regarding the collection, use, maintenance, protection and disclosure of such information. It should be noted that Ysé will only use your personal information (as defined below) for the purposes for which it was provided to us (hereinafter “the purposes”). Ysé does not sell personal information to any third party.
This notice applies to information that we collect through our website(s) (www.yse-paris.com) and its browser extensions, by e-mail, by SMS or other electronic messages between you and us, through the information and data you provide to us online and offline and through your interaction with us through third-party websites and services (e.g., social media) (hereinafter jointly “the services”).
We collect the following types of information from you when you use our services:
* Information that identifies you or allows you to be personally identified (hereinafter "personal information"). Personal information includes your name, postal and email address, telephone number, IP address and any other identifier allowing you to be contacted online or offline, or any other information that can be attributed to you directly or indirectly.
* Information that is aggregated, anonymized or treated in another way that does not allow your identity to be revealed (hereinafter "other information"). Other information may include information about your company, the sector you work in, your installation ID (when installing a browser extension), your browser, your Internet connection, your operating system and your behaviour on the services (for example, clicks, time spent visiting a page, domain names and paths through which you use the services) as this information is not and cannot be traced back to you.
* Ysé does not collect sensitive data (such as data relating to your health or your sex life or that reveals your racial or ethnic origin except in certain cases where a person chooses to self-identify, your political opinions, your religious or philosophical convictions or your trade union membership).
We use the following methods to collect information from you when you use our services:
Collection of information you provide to us directly.
* When you fill out an online form and send it to us;
* When you report a problem to us;
* When do you correspond with us;
* When you reply to a survey or a poll;
* When you post information on our services.
Collection of information you provide to us indirectly.
This type of collection mainly happens through automatic data collection technologies that collect (non-personal) statistical information about your equipment, the actions you take while browsing and your browsing habits in order to provide us with the following data:
* Traffic data;
* Location and IP address;
* Communication data;
* Resources which you access on the services;
* Your operating system;
* Your browser.
Ysé and third-party content and service application providers may use the following technologies, among others, to automatically collect data:
* Web beacons. The pages of our services and our electronic messages may contain small electronic files called "invisible pixels" (or "web beacons" or "web tags") that allow Ysé, for example, to count users who have visited a page or opened an email.
* Other tracking technologies: Our services use other tracking technologies to collect other information about visitors to our website.
Ysé uses the following types of cookies:
* Strictly Necessary Cookies are cookies that are essential for you to view our website, use features on our website and access secure and saved sections. If you disable the use of these cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our website correctly.
* Permanent cookies or performance analysis cookies are cookies designed to collect information about how you use our website, such as information on the pages visited or the number of error messages displayed, in order to analyse and optimise the use of our website.
* Functional cookies and saved preferences are cookies that allow Ysé to record the choices made by visitors (such as the name of the user, the choice of language and country, the type and size of font or the password) as well as their preferences (such as pages visited) in order to facilitate the use of our website and to be able to offer visitors information and advertising that is as relevant and personalised as possible.
To change your tracking options, click here.
Ysé only uses and discloses your personal information for the purposes for which you have provided it to us, as defined at the time of collection or through your subsequent consent, including:
* Management of orders and sales of products and provision of services; management of complaints, retractions and product returns;
* Carrying out transactions, in particular payment;
* Creation and management of the customer's account;
* Discussions with customer service;
* Operation, evaluation and improvement of products and services and the user experience (in particular in order to develop new products and services, analyse the customer base; perform data analysis, accounting and auditing), profiling;
* Sending newsletters and special offers on condition that the user ticks the box indicating their acceptance provided for this purpose, when registering for the Services;
* Analysis of website visits and frequencies, audience measurements, studies, statistics, surveys (cookies) and improving the user experience on the website;
* For recruitment.
Ysé will keep your personal information for as long as necessary, according to the purposes for which you have authorised us to use it.
Ysé may transfer personal information to its affiliates, suppliers and other sub-contractors to the extent required by the intended purposes. Personal information may be processed in a country outside of the country in which it was collected, including the United States, the European Economic Area (EEA), and the European Union (EU).
Data processing companies only process data in accordance with Ysé's instructions and are only authorised to process data to the extent required by the purposes for which it was collected. In the event of a transfer outside the EEA/EU, this transfer takes place in accordance with European Union data protection rules, under secure conditions that protect personal information.
We do not follow you over time or on third-party websites to present you with targeted advertising. This is why we do not respond to DNT ("Do Not Track" or "do not follow") signals. Certain third-party content and application providers for the services respond to DNT signals and will limit your access to interactive features of the services.
We do not control the collection or use of your information by third parties for targeted advertising purposes. However, it is possible that said third parties will allow you to refuse to have your information collected or used for such purposes. You can indicate your opt-out from receiving targeted advertising from Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member companies on: www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Ysé aims to ensure that your personal information is correct and up to date at all times. You can send us an email to: email@example.com, with proof of your identity, to request access to all the personal information you have provided to us, to rectify or delete it. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. We may refuse a request to change information if we are unable to verify your identity or if the change violates any applicable law or regulation.
We do not collect information from children under the age of 16.
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 16. No user under the age of 16 is capable of providing information for or about our services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 16 without verifying parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that it is possible that we have information transmitted by or concerning a child under the age of 16, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We set up some measures to secure your personal data and to protect them against any accidental loss or any unauthorised access, use, modification and communication.
Our policy is to publish on this page any modification made to the present opinion. In case of important changes regarding the personal data processing, we will inform you of the new opinion by email.
You can ask more information regarding personal data collection and processing at anytime to our DPO at email@example.com.
For any question or comment regarding the present opinion and our privacy policies, please contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.